One of the most exciting special needs products ever developed, the Jenx Dreama is a full pressure relieving, segmented mattress that is joined with a sturdy and flexible aluminum base.
Item has 2 sets of covers and 4 small positioning blocks
We would like you to know that Newlife prides itself on the quality of refurbished equipment that is achieved through relationships with trusted equipment suppliers/manufacturers. The funds raised from the sale of equipment will cover the cost of refurbishment and delivery to you, and any profit will be designated by trustees to improve the lives of children and young people with disabilities and terminal illnesses across the UK.
Please be aware that with the purchase of any equipment from Newlife the transaction will act as an acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale which are as follows:
1. All products are offered for sale by Newlifeable which is currently a trading name for Newlife the Charity for Disabled Children (Reg. charity no. 1170125)
2. All products are refurbished in line with MRHA guidance by experienced/qualified partner organisations.
3. Unless otherwise stated, the relevant paperwork showing history/usage is provided.
4. Products are purchased on a ‘sold as seen' basis.
5. Purchasers statutory consumers' rights are protected if the product is ‘faulty' or ‘not fit for the purpose it was intended'. Cost of return is at the purchaser's expense which may be refundable if return under statutory rights are accepted.
6. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that any equipment purchased is suitable for the user's needs. The information provided on our website or verbally is for information purposes only and must not be construed as ‘advice' or as a ‘recommendation' and this should not be relied upon to decide suitability.
7. Any information provided is done so in good faith but may not be comprehensive on a micro level and any information contained or connected, which is used to define suitability or usage, is at the equipment user/purchasers sole risk.
8. We do not accept returns for matters related to fit, suitability, minor cosmetic marks/ scratches, change of mind, etc. This is why we strongly advise purchasers to get professional advice before purchasing.
9. Please see warranty information which is presented below.
The cost of delivery is not included in the website price and is available upon request. Please call 01543 431465 for more details. Alternatively, you can arrange collection of equipment from Newlife offices in Cannock, Staffordshire (Monday-Friday 9.30am-4pm) upon request.
This equipment will come with a 6 month warranty. This warranty will become active from the point of delivery to you. The terms of this warranty state that the item is certified free from fault and is fit for purpose.
This warrantee does not cover misuse, neglect, repair/replacement of any part other than by an authorised representative or accidental damage however caused.
A full refund can be offered under the following circumstances -
When the product arrives, it does not function safely or is not fit for purpose as per the Sale of Goods act. Inspection may be arranged before a full refund is agreed.
If the item can be repaired, Newlife will consider refund of the full amount of the repair.
The full refund policy does not cover misuse or damage covered by neglect or a third party.
If adaptations have been made, this may also undermine the full refund offer.
The full refund policy excludes tyres and batteries. If there is an issue within the first six months, Newlife may consider a proportion of the cost of repair/replacement of these items.
Width 560mm Length 1200mm Height (including base) 170mm Individual cushion width (single) 90mm Individual cushion width (double) 190mm Individual cushion height 150mm Individual cushion length 560mm No of single cushions supplied 8 No of double cushions supplied 2
QTY Available: 1
If you've seen a piece of equipment that you are interested in please contact the Care Services Team:
0800 902 0095
(free from UK mobiles & landlines)
Monday - Friday: 9.30am-5pm
For more information on this service please see the helpful FAQ link or contact the Care Services Team on the above number.