The Prone Stander aims to make standing enjoyable and practical for your child, and simple for you to achieve. The individual support pads can be adjusted in relation to each other to ensure every child can be properly supported. Children with longer bodies and shorter legs can be just as comfortable as those with shorter bodies and longer legs, because the Prone Stander is adjustable to create the correct posture for every child.
Jenx Prone Stander 1
1 in stock
1 in stock
The item is refurbished but used, there will be some general wear and tear marks.
Approx £1900 new.
Item Number: 181026
Warranty Period: 6 Months.
Age: 3-7 years
User Weight: 55Kg
- Adjustable Height: The length of the Prone Stander is continuously adjustable, not incrementally, which offers every child just the right length to support them as they stand. The Prone Stander offers comfortable, appropriate length support to all users within the size range
- PU Moulded Supports: The supports are fully adjustable and are made with polyurethane which contains antimicrobial agent
- Angle Adjustable: The Prone Stander can be angled from 0° to 40° giving it a wide range of choice for how you would like your child to be angled while standing
- Adjustable Chest Pad: These highly adjustable, PU moulded supports can be adjusted to offer different widths, heights and angles of support. These supports help to support a child in a symmetrical posture
- Adjustable Hip Pads: These supports are adjustable for height, distance from each other and angle. They carry the postural support and safety strap and create a stable standing position for a child