When lifted this design has extra space underneath so wheelchair users can position themselves closer to the cot. It can be operated with one hand and Lotte’s locking mechanisms are easily accessible.When positioned at its lowest point this cot is designed to allow children to access their bed on their own terms when age appropriate, again helping the parent or carer in a wheelchair. It is the size of a standard child’s cot and can be converted to a standard bed if needs change.
1 in stock
1 in stock
Serial Number: 190702
Benefits of the Lotte cot:
- Large size for a long period of use – inner dimension 140 x 70 cm.
- Adjustable height electrically. Using an electric motor, the height of the sleeping platform is adjusted precisely to the required nursing height of 101 cm by simply pressing a button. This is also gentle on the back if providing care while standing.
- The lockable doors use a simple locking system
- As the sleeping platform can be lowered to 41 cm (upper edge of the mattress), the child can learn how to get in and out of bed and improve their motor skills
- The door height of 65 cm protects the child from falling out or climbing over the bed at night.Features of this Lotte cot
- Easily accessible with a wheelchair
- Doors can be easily opened with one hand• Slotted Perspex sides capable of hanging a feeding pump or similar on
- Gentle on the back if providing care while standing
- Low sleeping platform height for independently getting in and out
- Sweat and saliva-resistant wood treatment according to DIN 71-3 (Safety of toys)
- White solid wood
- Some superficial paint damage, see photos
- Foam breathable mattress
- Profiling sleep surface
- Locking handset
- Isolator UK plug